- Grow FarEye business with new accounts. Target is 2 per quarter with an average ARR of over $100k.
- Intellectual Curiosity - An innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions
- Commitment - A consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Coachability Humble, can acknowledge own strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. Ability to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution
- Prior success - track record of winning new logos / accounts.
- Intelligence + critical thinking - Find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation
- Strong communication and online behavior analysis skills
- Experience in enterprise SaaS, 5+ years
- New business / logo sales are vital
- Sold Complex/ Configurable IT Software Products
- Training and experience in
- Mobility solution sales preferable
- Experience in successful sales to Logistics, Retail, eCommerce or Manufacturing is essential.
- Sold to business owners vs IT
- Working or worked in startup or growth stage company (employee strength 100 to 500)
- University Degree is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Fluency in Spanish is a bonus
Competitive salary with lucrative incentive plan
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
It is a carrier agnostic SaaS platform that digitalizes logistics by integrating and optimizing business processes and adding a predictability layer to make them more efficient. It can build applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling organizations to reduce time to build new processes from quarter(s) to week(s).
It has designed the worlds first BPM Engine for the modern-age logistics function, enabling companies to become agile and reduce their go-to-market time. FarEye seamlessly integrates customers and suppliers impacting not only the cost side of the value equation, but also fuels growth by enabling businesses to create value added services on top of its platform. These offerings, including but not limited to - time-slot deliveries, parcel shops & locker deliveries, direct to consumer model, easy returns, elastic logistics, crowdsourcing, customizing delivery happiness platform, personalized deliveries and many others increases revenue streams and give businesses a competitive edge.
With customers in more than 20 countries, FarEye enables digital logistics for the world's largest retailers like Walmart, Wayfair & Amway, logistics companies like DHL Expresss, BlueDart and partners like BlueYonder (formally JDA), Zebra, Honeywell, Microsoft and Panasonic. In the growing food delivery market, FarEye helps Dominos reduce delivery times while increasing customer satisfaction. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients across APAC, Middle East, Europe and America.
Recognition and Rewards-
¢ Gartner mentions FarEye in market guide for Vehicle Routing and Scheduling more than 10 times
¢ Recognized as a Great Place to Work in 2019 in India
¢ Transport & Supply Chain Visibility Solution of the Year -2019
¢ Deloitte Tech 150 APAC listing-2019
¢ World Post and Parcel Awards 2017