Roles and responsibilitiesAs a Business Process Consultant, you need to communicate and understand the Business Process of Customers, who can be from across the domains like Logistics, Finance, Pharmacy, FMCG or Retail. You are required to implement and execute the Process using the BPM tools of FarEye.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure end to end management of projects involved in.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Quickly understand different business domains across geographies and getting into the depths of their problems/requirements
- Networking with customers for requirement analysis, consulting on new use cases and best practices across industries
- Configuring and executing the customers requirement using the BPM tools of FarEye Assisting customer with API integration.
- Handholding of customers during the initial roll out phase by conducting trainings, preparing and sharing required materials and also assist in business challenges like ROI calculation, procurement of hardware etc.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Post successful implementation, determining what resources (knowledge, skills and abilities) are needed to successfully and efficiently execute new use cases, while managing the customer relationship.
- Working closely with the Tech. support and Developer team for complex new use cases.
- Helping with pre-sales effort which includes scoping sessions with customers, preparing Statement of work (SoW) and managing change requests.
Desired Skills :
- Qualification BE/B Tech. OR MBA from Tier-1 B Schools
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles & standards relevant to the software industry (e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma)
- Strong experience in requirements elicitation techniques: user interviews, document analysis, and manage the requirements
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Good experience in intervention - change management environment
- Preferably, programming experience of at least 2+ years on any language (C/C++/Java/Python etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Willingness to travel
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
RoboticWares Pvt Ltd
It is a carrier agnostic SaaS platform that digitalizes logistics by integrating and optimizing business processes and adding a predictability layer to make them more efficient. It can build applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling organizations to reduce time to build new processes from quarter(s) to week(s).
It has designed the worldâs first BPM Engine for the modern-age logistics function, enabling companies to become agile and reduce their go-to-market time. FarEye seamlessly integrates customers and suppliers impacting not only the cost side of the value equation, but also fuels growth by enabling businesses to create value added services on top of its platform. These offerings, including but not limited to - time-slot deliveries, parcel shops & locker deliveries, direct to consumer model, easy returns, elastic logistics, crowd-sourcing, customizing delivery happiness platform, personalized deliveries and many others â increases revenue streams and give businesses a competitive edge.
With a presence in more than 20 countries, FarEye enables digital logistics for the world's largest retailers like Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients across APAC, Middle East, Europe and America. It has been growing at a rate of 362% year on year.
Contact Company:RoboticWares Pvt Ltd