The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS/B2B
- New business / logo sales are vital
- Sold Complex/ Configurable IT Software Products
- Training and experience in Mobility solution sales preferable
- Experience in successful sales to Logistics, Retail, eCommerce or Manufacturing is essential.
- Sold to business owners vs IT
- Working or worked in startup or growth stage company (employee strength 100 to 500)
University Degree is preferred
Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
Fluency in Spanish is a bonus
Benefits-Competitive salary with lucrative incentive plan
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
It is a carrier agnostic SaaS platform that digitalizes logistics by integrating and optimizing business processes and adding a predictability layer to make them more efficient. It can build applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling organizations to reduce time to build new processes from quarter(s) to week(s).
It has designed the worlds first BPM Engine for the modern-age logistics function, enabling companies to become agile and reduce their go-to-market time. FarEye seamlessly integrates customers and suppliers impacting not only the cost side of the value equation, but also fuels growth by enabling businesses to create value added services on top of its platform. These offerings, including but not limited to - time-slot deliveries, parcel shops & locker deliveries, direct to consumer model, easy returns, elastic logistics, crowdsourcing, customizing delivery happiness platform, personalized deliveries and many others increases revenue streams and give businesses a competitive edge.
With customers in more than 20 countries, FarEye enables digital logistics for the world's largest retailers like Walmart, Wayfair & Amway, logistics companies like DHL Expresss, BlueDart and partners like BlueYonder (formally JDA), Zebra, Honeywell, Microsoft and Panasonic. In the growing food delivery market, FarEye helps Dominos reduce delivery times while increasing customer satisfaction. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients across APAC, Middle East, Europe and America.
Recognition and Rewards-
¢ Gartner mentions FarEye in market guide for Vehicle Routing and Scheduling more than 10 times
¢ Recognized as a Great Place to Work in 2019 in India
¢ Transport & Supply Chain Visibility Solution of the Year -2019
¢ Deloitte Tech 150 APAC listing-2019
¢ World Post and Parcel Awards 2017