1. Managing the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy.
2. Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement.
3. Running security audits and risk assessments.
4. Delivering new security technology approaches and implementing next-generation solutions.
5. Overseeing the management of the IT security department, giving leadership to the team and developing staff, ensuring compliance and governance are met.
6. Driving change projects and building new IT capabilities.
7. Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change program is introduced, or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered.
8. Protecting the intellectual property of the organization always.
9. Devising strategies and implementing IT solutions to minimize the risk of cyber-attacks.
10. Reviewing, analysing and delivering data information
11. Communicating digital programs and strategy to a range of stakeholders
12. Managing the IT security budget and communicating this with the appropriate parties
13. Reporting to the board and being an active member of the senior management team
14. Act as company DPO for GDPR purpose
The day-to-day Activities:
Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats
Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
Tracking the latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity technologies
Ensuring business continuity
Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches
Developing strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
Managing the IT security team, security experts and advisors
Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
Championing and educating the organization about the latest security strategies and technologies
Act as company DPO for GDPR purpose
Ensure all necessary amendments in existing policies as per the requirement of applicable laws
Ensure and due guidance preparation and implementation of necessary policies to improve controls or for compliance of laws
Provide training to inhouse data owners
Lead all tech-related audits including but not limited to ISO, GDPR, SOC etc
Ensure timely advice is provided to management as essential necessary compliances/activities to protect the company from any potential risk/liability such as getting GDPR addendum signed from all vendors/customers
Arrange/assist/conclude lead auditor training
Customer/Vendor agreement review
- Digital leadership skills capable of empowering and leading an IT team to meet business and IT security goals
- Solid people management skills providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- A passion for technology and security safeguarding with a desire to deliver
- Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the IT security strategy forward
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
- Strong customer focus able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward
- Can make decisions that are well informed and timely
- Creative thinking able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
- Multi-tasking can manage several concurrent projects and prioritize demands
Should have handled, ISO-27001, GDPR, Cyber Security, SOC, Client IT audits in the past.
- A Bachelor's degree is a minimum with a computer science degree or a qualification in a related subject.
- A Master's degree in business administration is highly desirable.
- CISA, Lead Auditor Certification are plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Information Technology, Systems, Other Management
RoboticWares Pvt Ltd
It is a carrier agnostic SaaS platform that digitalizes logistics by integrating and optimizing business processes and adding a predictability layer to make them more efficient. It can build applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling organizations to reduce time to build new processes from quarter(s) to week(s).
It has designed the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s first BPM Engine for the modern-age logistics function, enabling companies to become agile and reduce their go-to-market time. FarEye seamlessly integrates customers and suppliers impacting not only the cost side of the value equation, but also fuels growth by enabling businesses to create value added services on top of its platform. These offerings, including but not limited to - time-slot deliveries, parcel shops & locker deliveries, direct to consumer model, easy returns, elastic logistics, crowdsourcing, customizing delivery happiness platform, personalized deliveries and many others Ã¢â¬â increases revenue streams and give businesses a competitive edge.
With a presence in more than 20 countries, FarEye enables digital logistics for the world's largest retailers like Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients across APAC, Middle East, Europe and America.
Contact Company:RoboticWares Pvt Ltd