We have an opportunity for an Engineering Manager to lead and develop a team of high performing developers for our team. You will be part of a growing team, delivering value to our customers through creative improvements to our flagship product. You will work closely with our design and product management teams to influence the direction of the product and plan the steps to get there.
You will be responsible building effective teams, empowering them to achieve their goals, and
putting those goals into broader context. Your greatest responsibility will be looking after the individuals reporting to you, mentoring coaching and supporting them in their professional development, unlocking their potential, and challenge them to step outside their comfort zone to grow and excel. You'll collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project and
deliver amazing results that our users love.
- Deliver quality software at a fast pace to customers
- Work with peer engineering leaders across geographies to deliver on a combined vision
- People management manage a team of various seniorities, including principal engineers and managers
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Architects, release management and
- DevOps to bring products to market
- Customer support on critical issues
- Be comfortable in a matrix management structure
- 9+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor s degree or its equivalent, masters degree preferred
- Deep understanding of Networking and Web application development technologies
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (Product, QA, release management,
- network operations, product management, professional services, etc)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, and the ability to drive the day-to-day activities of internal resources
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Must be action oriented, capable of multi-tasking well, and able to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- PMP certification a strong plus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Knowledge of JIRA and other Program Management tools
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
RoboticWares Pvt Ltd
The platform empowers global leaders like DHL, Walmart, Amway, Wayfair, Hilti, Tata Steel, Blue Dart and many more with efficiency and operational intelligence to achieve growth, happier customers and higher margins.
Since 2013, FarEye has matured into a well-acknowledged player facilitating 10+ million transactions per day across 20+ countries for more than 150+ customers. We have received 10+ Gartner mentions & 30+ awards.
Contact Company:RoboticWares Pvt Ltd