- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test resources
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the test effort
- Advocating the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important Defects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Practice Head / Practice Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
It is a carrier agnostic SaaS platform that digitalizes logistics by integrating and optimizing business processes and adding a predictability layer to make them more efficient. It can build applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling organizations to reduce time to build new processes from quarter(s) to week(s).
It has designed the worldâs first BPM Engine for the modern-age logistics function, enabling companies to become agile and reduce their go-to-market time. FarEye seamlessly integrates customers and suppliers impacting not only the cost side of the value equation, but also fuels growth by enabling businesses to create value added services on top of its platform. These offerings, including but not limited to - time-slot deliveries, parcel shops & locker deliveries, direct to consumer model, easy returns, elastic logistics, crowdsourcing, customizing delivery happiness platform, personalized deliveries and many others â increases revenue streams and give businesses a competitive edge.
With a presence in more than 20 countries, FarEye enables digital logistics for the world's largest retailers like Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients across APAC, Middle East, Europe and America.
Recognition and Rewards-
â¢ Recognized as a âGreat Place to Workâ in 2019 in India
â¢ Transport & Supply Chain Visibility Solution of the Year -2019
â¢ World Post and Parcel Awards 2017
â¢ Deloitte Tech 150 APAC listing-2017
â¢ Gartner mentions FarEye in market guide for Vehicle Routing and Scheduling