- Creating and drafting SoW Technical Assessment, Solution and Customer Experience Journey.
- Attending meetings with sales team as industry SME and FarEye technical expert.
- Coordinate and assist with responses to RFP/RFI.
- Creating Presentations, Proposals Response to EOI's, RFQ's, RFP's, RFI's
- G ather requirements and specifications from clients and users. This aspect of the role may require working closely with sales team members and enterprise architects to gain a complete sense of client expectations and limitations before undertaking a major development project.
- Examine existing systems and programs to identify areas for improvement and integration.
- Identify gaps between systems and client specifications and propose new solutions to work around these limitations.
- C onduct research on a clientâs existing systems and configurations to determine whether added time and work is necessary to align the project with enterprise-level systems.
- Prepare reports and presentations, as well as demonstrations, to keep the client informed about issues that arise during pilot runs and implementation
- 3 to 7 years of experience
- B.Tech + MBA from reputed college
- Experience in logistics/supply chain industry on IT systems
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Open for travel across the globe
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
RoboticWares Pvt Ltd
It is a carrier agnostic SaaS platform that digitalizes logistics by integrating and optimizing business processes and adding a predictability layer to make them more efficient. It can build applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling organizations to reduce time to build new processes from quarter(s) to week(s).
It has designed the worldâs first BPM Engine for the modern-age logistics function, enabling companies to become agile and reduce their go-to-market time. FarEye seamlessly integrates customers and suppliers impacting not only the cost side of the value equation, but also fuels growth by enabling businesses to create value added services on top of its platform. These offerings, including but not limited to - time-slot deliveries, parcel shops & locker deliveries, direct to consumer model, easy returns, elastic logistics, crowdsourcing, customizing delivery happiness platform, personalized deliveries and many others â increases revenue streams and give businesses a competitive edge.
With a presence in more than 20 countries, FarEye enables digital logistics for the world's largest retailers like Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients across APAC, Middle East, Europe and America.
Recognition and Rewards-
â¢ Recognized as a âGreat Place to Workâ in 2019 in India
â¢ Transport & Supply Chain Visibility Solution of the Year -2019
â¢ World Post and Parcel Awards 2017
â¢ Deloitte Tech 150 APAC listing-2017
â¢ Gartner mentions FarEye in market guide for Vehicle Routing and Scheduling
Contact Company:RoboticWares Pvt Ltd